Nicholas C. Mansour
Principal/Chief Investment Officer
- M.B.A. University of Notre Dame, Finance and International Business (1988)
- London School of Business, London, England International Corporate Case Analysis (1987)
- B.A. Economics, Dominican University (1986)
- Nicholas C. Mansour was born and raised in Oak Park where his primary residence and office are located.
- In 1995 Nicholas established New Capital Management, a Registered Investment Advisor
- Institutional Money Manager for an Illinois county pension fund.
- Specializing in managing diversified portfolios on a discretionary
basis for individuals, pensions, and businesses.